Unique ways to use this widget
There are multiple ways you can use this widget to assess learner knowledge. For example:
- Students self-assess how well they understand a topic at the beginning of a lesson, and then again at the end of a lesson.
- Students provide their opinion of a movie, book, TV show, etc by rating it from 1 to 5 stars.
- Students provide an overall rating of your lesson or an activity from 1 to 5 stars.
Have a play
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a Blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
Advanced widget setup
Contact our team for help setting up the widget and trap states in your lessons.