Unique ways to use this widget
There are multiple ways you can use this widget to assess learner knowledge. For example:
- Ask students to select a range of normal temperatures under given conditions.
- In financial planning courses, have learners think about their ideal entry-level salary.
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a Blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
- With the component selected, click on Configure and select Options to set it up. You should start by setting minimum maximum values and steps.
- Have a look at the CAPI table description at the bottom of the article for more information on what you can do.
Advanced widget setup
Contact our team for help setting up the widget and trap states in your lessons.