Unique ways to use this widget
There are multiple ways you can use this widget to assess learner knowledge. For example:
- Students self-assess how well they understand a topic at the beginning of a lesson, and then again at the end of a lesson.
- Students watch a video and then rate how well an action was performed in the video.
- Students look at an image and rate how well it would work when performing a certain action.
Have a play
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a Blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
Advanced widget setup
Contact our team for help setting up the widget and trap states in your lessons.