Unique ways to use this widget
There are multiple ways you can use this widget to assess learner’s knowledge. For example:
- Learning drill to aid memorization
- Learning vocabulary of a foreign language
- Learning technical terminology
- Learning anatomical terms
- Memorising labels in diagrams
Have a play
Basic setup instructions
- This component can be found in the Author. Insert the widget from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- With the component selected, Click on Configure and select Options to set it up.
You must change the Mode to Config mode to set up the widget.
Click on the + icon to add as many cards as you would like. The would automatically space in a grid.
- To add a term or image to the front side of the card, click on the top half of the card where it says ‘type text here’ and begin typing. For images, click on ‘upload an image’ to select an image from your computer. This is the side the learner will see when they land on the screen.
To add a term or image to the back side of the card, click on the bottom half of the card where it says ‘type text here’ and begin typing. For images, click on ‘upload an image’ to select an image from your computer. This is the side the learner will see when they click on the flash card to flip it over.
Change the mode from config to student
- Turn randomize on so that the cards are presented in a different order for every student.
- You can check how many cards have been turned and create trap states accordingly.
- You can customize the way your flashcard activity looks like using custom CSS
Properties available for creating trap states or configuring your questions.
Advanced widget setup
Contact our team for help setting up the widget and trap states in your lessons.