How this simulation works
- Build a single-strand of DNA using GACT nucleotides.
- Build a double-stranded DNA using GACT nucleotides by learning the correct nucleotide pairings.
Have a play
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the simulation link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a Blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
- With the component selected, click on Configure and select Options to set it up.
Contact our team for help setting up the simulation in your lessons.