Unique ways to use this widget
There are multiple ways you can set up and use this widget. For example:
- Get students thinking about a topic by starting lessons with a concept map.
- Ask students to build a concept map around a central idea before a lesson, and then again at the end of lesson. Show them the two maps side-by-side to illuminate how much they’ve just learned.
- Give students a group of words and ask them to select the concepts related to a central concept.
Have a play
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
- With the component selected, Click on Configure and select Options to set it up.
- This widget is set entirely via the options menu. Have a look at the CAPI table desciption at the bottom of the article for more information on what you can do.
Contact our team for help setting up the simulation and trap states in your lessons.