Unique ways to use this widget
It can be used to create activities based around identifying the correct sequence of a series of steps, ordering events in a timeline, or placing items in an order of priority or importance.
Have a play
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
- With the component selected, Click on Configure and select Options to set it up.
- Select the upload image icon to choose an image from your computer for each of the items shown. You can also select the text box below to add a caption for each of the images.
- If you would like to feature more items you can use the Add Item button. To remove an item use the trash icon that appears when you hover over the item.
- Use the Edit correct order button to record the correct click sequence. When complete select Set Correct Order to save this answer.
- For setting up the trap states which tie into this component see this article. To see a list of properties tied to this component see the Component Properties table below.
Select Randomize in the options menu to randomize the order of the cards for each individual student.
Properties available for creating trap states or configuring your questions.
Advanced widget setup
Contact our team for help setting up the widget and trap states in your lessons.