Unique ways to use this simulation
There are many ways you can use this simulation. For example:
- Students test “blood samples” to figure out someone’s blood type.
- Students are asked to compare different blood samples to determine the mother/father of a child.
- Test students on the use of lab equipment and procedures.
- The patient’s blood sample can be set by the instructor or randomized per student to support multiple attempts.
Have a play
Click here to play with an example lesson that incorporates the simulation: https://aelp.smartsparrow.com/v/open/9p44u9qd
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a Blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
- With the component selected, click on Configure and select Options to set it up.
- Have a look at the CAPI table description at the bottom of the article for more information on what you can do.
Contact our team for help setting up the simulation and trap states in your lessons.