Unique ways to use this simulation
There are many ways you can use this simulation. For example:
- Create a plan for adjusting energy efficiency in areas of transportation, buildings, power and energy, land use, and climate intervention.
- See the resulting CO2 Emissions and Temperature on Earth over time due to the formulated plan.
Click here to play with the simulation: https://aelp.smartsparrow.com/reflector/sim/ispk-bio-emissions/prod/1.
Basic setup instructions
- Copy the widget link by clicking on the Get Component button at the top of this page.
- In the Author Tool, add a Blank component from the Components tab and resize it to your liking.
- Paste the url that you’ve just copied into the Component’s source.
- With the component selected, click on Configure and select Options to set it up.
Contact our team for help setting up the simulation in your lessons.